sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014

BANK (How to withdraw money in the USA)

Before I come, I made everything I could to not have issues with my bank so then I could get my money effortlessly from the machine. I asked for a high limit, so I didn't have to withdraw money many times and I didn't have to pay a lot of fees for withdrawing (which may vary but it's around 2,50/3 dollars).
I tried several times to get money but I just couldn't. My Saving Account/ Debit Money is a VISA CARD the machine had the PLUS symbol (it needs to have), my card was unblocked for withdraws, but it was not working. I googled it, I tried a lot of things, and then I googled " withdrawing abroad with a BRADESCO 'POUPANÇA' CARD" and saw that the bank just allows to get 600 reais (around 250 dollars) daily! It doesn't matter your limit and etc... So, at least I had money to pay the university. So, it's important to go to your Bank to get to know everything you need and Google it if you have any doubt or call them! See you in the next post!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário