quinta-feira, 24 de julho de 2014

Packing!

I really don't like packing, but this time I'm loving that!
Well, this post it's just to tell you guys that this step is very excited but you need to pay attention while getting your things ready!
First of all, consider where you are going to live, how's the weather while you're there, how's the weather as soon as you get there, what you will need, what you think you could buy there instead of taking it with you, be ready for any kind of events (I'm even taking a suit and a blazer). 
On medicines, if you take any medicine be sure to have a prescription from your doctor and everything you may need in case of emergency! I have a box full of it!

It's also important to check if the Univeristy website has any advice about what to pack and what you shouldn't pack. My Univeristy provides the students sheets and pilows until you get your own stuff, however I'm taking mine already! I'm also taking clothes for different occasions too, them you may think: " this guy is boring or stupid for brining all this stuff since he could buy there ". Well, I could but I don't want to. I honestly don't want to buy many clothes there because I really want to travel, etc... And to do that I'll need money! I want to go out with my friends, etc, I want to buy some stuff I want, so... This sounds like a plan!
In short, be sure about what you're packing, researches are really important to get to know the place, the weather you will face. I'm from Brazil, so we have a big difference between Brazilian and American winter! Consider that despite the fact you will probably need to buy winter clothes there! :) this photo shows only part of my stuff! LOL... I'm not done yet!
PS: Make everything you can in advance!
17 days!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário